Well, after a recent trip to Chicago I am off for summer vacation. I’m looking forward to fun with friends and family in New York and Philadelphia, and have a plan to visit lots of artists and decor hot spots while in NYC. I hope to have lots to report on when I get back. For now, I leave you with my current summer wish list. I hope to pick up some of these things while on vacation. Enjoy!
1. I have been staring at West Elm’s Tribal Diamond Rug for quite awhile. It will definitely be one of my summer buys.
3. Thomas Paul’s Chinoiserie Pillow. I am thinking of getting one in yellow. Modern and classic all at once.
4. I am looking into getting custom frames for the Dallas Shaw prints I just ordered. I can’t wait to put them up once I get back from vacation.
5. I plan to meet Ann Wood while in Brooklyn. I am working with her to get a special bird made to celebrate my 6-month wedding anniversary.
6. I am still in love with textile designer Lauren Rossi. I will be visiting her studio while in Philadelphia and will hopefully have some pics to bring back to you.
8. I will be going to see Stina Persson’s exhibit in Soho. I hope to come home with at least one print.
I hope you have fun looking through my summer wish list. I will be back and posting again on June 14th. But check back anyway, I can’t promise I’ll stay away from my blog for that long.