2 Year Anniversary!

domino-book-of-decorating

It was two years ago that AphroChic launched. I am so happy to say that 400 posts, and 11,000 loyal fans later, AphroChic is still going strong. To celebrate two incredible years, I have two incredible gifts just for you!

It’s easy. Just comment below, and let us know your favorite AphroChic post from the past two years. Include your e-mail address, and next week I will randomly select two winners. Your prize? Domino The Book of Decorating kindly donated by Simon & Schuster. Yeah!!! If you haven’t already seen it, this book is the ultimate decor bible, and will be sure to help you achieve your own special blend of modern, soulful style.

Thank you so much for being with AphroChic these past two years, two months, two weeks or even two days! I love you all, and can’t wait to see your comments. You have until Friday April 10th to comment to win.

Thank you so much Nina from Simon & Schuster!

18 replies
  1. crazy-pblcbka
    crazy-pblcbka says:

Hello:) Your blog is very? very interesting and impressive. Every your post inspire me. From your posts i know something new and interesting. I like photos in blog. most of all i like posts about jewerly.Albina:)(albina34@mail.ru)P.S.Sorry for my english, i’m from Russia, Moscow

2. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I was overwhelmed trying to pick a favorite post and enjoyed looking back through older posts trying to decide what I liked the best and I decided at last that it was the one you did on the movie Mamma Mia where you identified interior design elements from the movie and where similar items could be found. Since I am dying to go to the Greek Islands, I loved that one!-Chante

3. alifemorefabulous
    alifemorefabulous says:

So hard to choose! – I really loved Apartment Therapy’s tour of your home 🙂 I also really loved your post January 29th (?) on ethno-interiors – so inspiring, I must have bookmarked every other picture.Congratulations on your anniversary Jeanine! Here’s wishing you many more to come!

4. Ally
    Ally says:

First off CONGRATS on the anniversary..*sings* It’s your anniversary!! I can’t really think of a particular favorite post..but I LOVE all your art posts. You have put me on to so many amazing artists. Kareem Iliya, Stina Persson..Idk what I would do without you!Here’s hoping for many more anniversaries to come!abowers44@gmail.com

5. Candi
    Candi says:

While I have the book, I just wanted to congratulate you on 2 wonderful years. Your blog is truly one of the best, and I am looking forward to many more lovely posts!

6. visualalchemy
    visualalchemy says:

Congrats! I just found your post 2 days ago and added you to my favorites. I am enjoying looking at your older entries but what hooked me was the March26 NK*fish post. Love the clothes, the photos and a glorious shout out to the philly gal. Keep on going. Looking forward to all of your stlye finds. You will become my daily pickme up Thanks.Dyane

7. Brandie
    Brandie says:

I had to go wayyy back to find it which made me realize how long I’ve been reading your blog! 🙂 but I think my favorite is the “African Style” post from July 23. I also loved how you incorporated the images into your home office.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!