AphroChic’s BIG News!

IMG_7793
Photo Credit: Patrick Cline for AphroChic

Today I am excited to share with you some very BIG news. News I’ve been keeping a secret for a year now. AphroChic is expanding in a major way. Now, you can expect not only content on modern, soulful style, but a new line of sustainable pillows and apparel that can help you show that style off. In October, AphroChic will be launching a new lifestyle brand that I’m sure you’re going to love!

A year ago my husband and I started on a journey to expand AphroChic and start our own online boutique. Today, I am happy and excited to anounce that the boutique will be opening on October 1, 2009! So, stay tuned with more on the products we’ll be offering, a new site, a revamped logo, and a chic launch party that will be taking place at DesignPhiladelphia (of course you’re all invited).

AphroChic is about to get bigger and better, and I can’t wait to share this exciting new journey with all of you!!! The all new AphroChic will be coming your way in just two short months, so stay tuned.

25 replies
  1. AphroChic
    AphroChic says:

Thank you so much everyone for your support!!! I was really nervous about announcing this, and you are all making me feel so loved. I am so excited for you to see what's in store. And yes, the t-shirt in the pic will be for sale.

2. ms. shoo
    ms. shoo says:

Congrats Jeanine!! I'm so happy for you, love when others live their dreams!! I can't wait to see more so I can feature you on Love + Dreams! I'm more than sure I can make this, as it's in October and NYC is only a hop and a 2 hour ride hehe away.

3. AphroChic
    AphroChic says:

ms. shoo, thank you so much! Of course, I would love to be featured on Love + Dreams, and it would be so wonderful if you could make it to the launch event. It would be great to meet in person! Thank you!

4. AphroChic
    AphroChic says:

Thank you Kate! I have to say the T-shirt is all my husband. He came up with the idea for the AC tee, and it really is fantastic. The image is printed on American Apparel tees, so they are super comfy.

5. jubella
    jubella says:

Oh, i cannot wait to blog about that! I am so happy and inspired by this news,…great/fabulous/OUTSTANDING things are sure to follow this lead. YAY indeed!

6. AphroChic
    AphroChic says:

Ericka, thank you so much!!! I will definitely give you more info as we get closer to the launch. It's so wonderful to feel the love and support out there.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!